Providing SMSF services to your clients under the new regime may leave you feeling unsure if you are crossing the line when it comes to providing advice. Then you also have the Statement of Advice process to navigate.
If you are looking for genuine support and advice when it comes to providing SMSF advice, our on-demand SMSF services can help your firm.
Our compliance, technical and support services include:
- Access to full technical support from a leading SMSF specialist and practitioner with over 22 years’ experience;
- Bespoke SOAs, prepared by a specialist, completed within one week;
- The simplest process in the country for existing SMSFs – a two-page questionnaire;
- Access to product advice if required;
- SMSF administration and compliance support;
- A range of licensing options. As an AFSL set up specifically for the accounting profession, we offer 3 licensing solutions to suit your needs;
- Specialist advice – you can arrange an appointment with Peter Johnson, leading Australian SMSF expert, to discuss your firm’s needs; and
- Affordable fees.
We’re for accountants
As well as offering efficient services and SMSF technical expertise, our whole philosophy is about helping accounting firms to thrive. We have created a network of aligned professionals to help you grow your business including online documentation services; a Do It For Me marketing service for accountants; and business coaching to help you achieve your full potential. Find out more.
At The SMSF Expert we are available to discuss any of your concerns and queries about providing SMSF advice and making the most of your business through SMSF services.
We are genuinely here to help and I invite you to contact myself or our team to find out more.